4:15-4:45 AM – Physical Check-In
Anglers MUST check-in within this window. Failure to check-in on-time will result in disqualification.
Check-In Location: Walmart Supercenter
5:00 AM – Launch: Paddles
5:05 AM – Launch: Pedals
5:10 AM – Launch: Motors
5:30 AM – Lines In
5:49 AM – Sunrise
12:30 PM – Standings Offline
1:30 PM – Lines Out
2:30 PM – Upload Deadline
3:00 PM – Weigh-In & Awards Ceremony
- Competitors must be present at weigh-in location by this time. Competitors who are not present by this time will be disqualified.
Weigh-In Location: Bohemia Park, Cottage Grove
- Cell Service on Water: Poor
Cellular service may not be available on the water. It is the competitor’s responsibility to find service and upload their fish before the deadline.
- Launch Type: Designated Launches
- Registration Ends: 05/05/2023 11:59 PM
Late registration is limited and subject to an additional $10 late registration fee
- Off-Limits Period Begins: 05/07/2023 11:59 PM
- Practice Starts: 05/12/2023 5:49 AM
- Practice Ends: 05/12/2023 11:00 AM
- Identifier Code Released: 05/12/2023 10:00 PM
Physical Check-In Location:
- Walmart Supercenter
- 901 Row River Rd, Cottage Grove, OR 97424
- Bring your Ketch boards
- Attendance is MANDATORY
- Dorena: Baker Bay Boat Launch (improved)
- Dorena: Harms Park (semi-improved)
- Cottage Grove: Lakeside Park (improved)
- Cottage Grove: Pine Meadows Campground (unimproved)
- Cottage Grove: Wilson Creek Park (improved)
- No other launches are allowed
- Bohemia Park
- S 10th St, Cottage Grove, OR 97424
- An overhead 360° light is required in low light conditions. A high-visibility flag, vest-type PFD, and sound signaling device (whistle) are required on the water at all times. Failure to utilize any of this safety equipment may result in disqualification.
Eligible Water Boundaries:
- Main water body
- Southern boundary of Dorena Lake (Row River Mouth) is the two large rocks on both sides of the Row River at the northern edge of Bake Stewart Park (see diagram below).
- Southern boundary of Cottage Grove Lake is the London Rd overpass.
- Disconnected sloughs and ponds are out-of-bounds
- Portaging is not permitted
- Only public waters are allowed