6:15-6:30 AM – Physical Check-In
Anglers MUST check-in within this window. Failure to check-in on-time will result in disqualification. We recommend all anglers unload their gear before and during check-in. Kayaks and gear may be stored on the bank, or near the launch. Be sure to leave room for other people to use the ramp!
6:45 AM – Launch – Shotgun Start: Paddles
6:50 AM – Launch – Shotgun Start: Pedals
6:55 AM – Launch – Shotgun Start: Motors
7:15 AM – Lines In
7:34 AM – Sunrise
1:15 PM – Standings Offline
3:15 PM – Lines Out
4:15 PM – Upload Deadline
5:15 PM – Weigh-In & Awards Ceremony
- Competitors must be present at weigh-in location by this time. Competitors who are not present by this time will be disqualified.
Weigh-In Location: Kuna High School
- Cell Service on Water: Spotty
Cellular service may not be available on the water. It is the competitor’s responsibility to find service and upload their fish before the deadline.
- Launch Type: Shotgun Start
- Registration Ends: 09/15/2023 11:59 PM
Late registration is limited and subject to an additional $10 late registration fee
- Off-Limits Period Begins: No Off-Limits Period
- Practice Starts: 09/22/2023 7:34 AM
- Practice Ends: 09/22/2023 11:00 AM
- Identifier Code Released: 09/22/2023 10:00 PM
- Swan Falls Reservoir Boat Launch (improved)
- No other launches are allowed
- Kuna High School
- 637 E Deer Flat Rd, Kuna, ID 83634
- An overhead 360° light is required in low light conditions. A high-visibility flag, vest-type PFD, and sound signaling device (whistle) are required on the water at all times. Failure to utilize any of this safety equipment may result in disqualification.
Eligible Water Boundaries:
- Swan Falls Reservoir from Swan Falls Dam to Emigrant Trail
- Connected creeks, rivers, sloughs and tributaries accessible via kayak from the main body of water are in-bounds (conditions permitting for safety and accessibility)
- Disconnected sloughs and ponds are out-of-bounds.
- Portaging is not permitted.
- Only public waters are allowed.