HERE ARE THE ANGLERS WHO CAME OUT ON TOP:
IDAHO RIVER SPORTS BIG BASS WINNER
Congratulations to Brad Andrews for taking Big Bass at the event with his his 17.25” smallmouth. Brad takes home $223.50 ($123.50 cash plus a $100 Idaho River Sports gift certificate.)
- Big Bass – Brad Andrews – 17.25″ – $223.50
Gear Drawing Winners
Friday, July 2, 2021
- Registration Ends: 11:59 pm
Late registration is limited and subject to an additional $10 late registration fee
Friday, July 9, 2021
- Prefishing Ends: 4:00 pm
- Identifier Code Released: 10:00 pm
Saturday, July 10, 2021
- Check-In and Measuring Board Inspection: 5:00–5:30 am
Anglers MUST check-in within this window. Failure to check-in on-time will result in disqualification. We recommend all anglers unload their gear before and during check-in. Kayaks and gear may be stored on the bank, or near the launch. Be sure to leave room for other people to use the ramp!
- Launch: 5:30 am
Anglers may launch at any legal launch location, after check-in.
- Lines In: 6:00 am
- Sunrise: 6:11 am
- Standings Offline: 12:00 pm
- Lines Out: 2:00 pm
- Upload Deadline: 2:30 pm
Cellular service may not be available on the water. It is the competitor’s responsibility to find service and upload their fish before the deadline.
- Weigh-In and Awards Ceremony: 3:00 pm
Competitors must be present or in line at weigh-in location by this time. Competitors who are not present or in line by this time will be disqualified. Must be present to participate in Gear Drawing.
Highway 20 Pull-Off
Near Windy Gap
WINGERS Restaurant & Alehouse
3150 Foothills Ave
Mountain Home, ID 83647
- An overhead 360° light is required in low light conditions. A high-visibility flag, vest-type PFD, and sound signaling device (whistle) are required on the water at all times. Failure to utilize any of this safety equipment may result in disqualification.
- Social distancing of 6+ feet should be maintained at all times. Keep your distance on and off the water.
- Weigh-In Procedures may change as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Masks should be worn when anglers are gathered.
- If you are displaying any of the known symptoms of COVID-19, including without limitation, fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea, stay home. If at any time before or during the Event you begin to experience any such symptoms, or learn that you have come into contact with anyone who either has COVID-19 or is displaying such symptoms, you must immediately alert an Event official and withdraw from the Event.
- KFNW has a no refund policy on entry fees, but we will make an exception and issue refunds for competitors who experience symptoms of, or are diagnosed with COVID-19 before the event has been completed. Competitors must notify their Tournament Director. KFNW will not issue refunds unless they are notified sufficiently before lines out.
- Any improved or unimproved, publicly accessible launch
- Only public launches are allowed
Eligible Water Boundaries:
- Main water body
- Connected creeks, rivers, sloughs and tributaries accessible via kayak from the main body of water are in-bounds up to 1 mile from the main main body (conditions permitting for safety and accessibility)
- Disconnected sloughs and ponds are out-of-bounds.
- Portaging is not permitted
- Only public waters are allowed
- Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement
Competitors are required to complete this form once for the season.
- Register for KFNW Membership
- KFNW Rules Standard
- Download and Print Identifiers
Payout Bonus Boosters
Big Bass Booster
Thanks to Idaho River Sports, we’re boosting the Big Bass Buy-In pot with a $100 gift certificate. You have to buy-in to win!