You might be aware that there is a KBF Trail Event in Utah that conflicts with our Tour Event #2 at Lake Walcott on 6/4. We try our best not to conflict with other major events in the area so that our anglers have the option of participating. We hate to make major changes to the schedule this late in the game but we’ve already tried everything else possible.
We’re putting this proposed change to a vote. We can keep things as they are, or we can make this change, the choice is yours. These are the ONLY two options available.
Voting is for IKBF Tour Event Anglers only. Others will be disregarded. We will be accepting votes until January 29.
- 4/30 IKBF Season Kickoff Open Brownlee Reservoir
- 5/14 IKBF Tour Event #1 Lake Wallula (Columbia River)
- 6/4 IKBF Tour Event #2 Lake Walcott (conflicts with KBF Trail Event in Utah)
- 6/25 KFNW NRS Inland Northwest Open Dworshak Reservoir
- 7/23 IKBF Tour Event #3 Little Payette Lake
- 8/13 IKBF Tour Event #4 Hagerman (Snake River)
- 9/10 IKBF Tour Event #5 CJ Strike Reservoir
Proposed Schedule Change
- 6/4 – Cancel IKBF Tour Event #2 at Lake Walcott and leave this date open
- 6/25 – Add IKBF Tour Event #2 to NRS Inland Northwest Open at Dworshak Reservoir. Same day, you can double up your fish by submitting to both tournaments. The no motor rule would be retracted for THIS EVENT ONLY, since the NRS Open will allow motors. Payouts, gear drawing, and AOY points would only be for those anglers registered for the Tour Event. Any KFNW member would be allowed to register for the Tour Event.
- 7/23 – Change location for IKBF Tour Event #3 from Little Payette Lake to Lake Walcott (pending permit approved).